Recipe courtesy Nuts for Life
Cauliflower soup with almonds and macadamias (GF)
Author: Nuts for Life
Recipe type: Soup
- 1 head cauliflower, cut into flowerets
- 2 cup vegetable stock (salt reduced and gluten free if needed)
- 4 cups water
- 1 medium onion, roughly chopped
- 1 small clove garlic, crushed
- 1 small fennel bulb chopped
- 2 teaspoon lemon juice
- ⅓ cup almond meal
- ⅓ cup chopped toasted macadamias
- 6 medium wholegrain bread rolls, to serve (gluten free bread if needed)
- Place cauliflower, stock, water, onion, garlic and fennel in a large saucepan over medium heat.
- Simmer for 20-25 minutes until very soft.
- Transfer mixture to a food processor, add lemon juice and blend until roughly combined.
- Add almond meal and continue blending until smooth.
- Serve topped with toasted macadamias and a bread roll.