Looking for some new almond recipes to try? Here are six great recipes from some of our favourite Aussie food bloggers.
1) Apple Trifle Calvados by Citrus and Candy
2) Lemon and Garlic Almonds by Chew Town
3) Mini Choc Banana Bundt Cakes by She Cooks She Gardens
4) Torta Di Santiago by He Needs Food
5) Piggy Macarons by Raspberri Cupcakes
*Squeal!!* Did you ever see anything so cute? Raspberri Cupcakes is a master of the macaron and with these Piggy Macarons she has given her creativity full reign. A delightful treat for adults and children alike.
6) Flourless Chocolate Cake by A Table for Two
I’ve come across a lot of chocolate cake recipes in my time but few that look as good as this Flourless Chocolate Cake from A Table for Two. This spectacular looking cake is gluten-free, too, so it’s suitable for coeliacs and those with gluten-issues.
Thanks to all the above bloggers for the use of their lovely photographs.