Almond Board of Australia World Diabetes Day – Snack of Choice Competition
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
- Instructions on “How to Enter” form part of these Conditions of Entry. The competition is open to all residents of Australia who have “liked” the Australian Almonds Facebook page except employees of the Promoter, their immediate families and agencies associated with this promotion, who are ineligible to enter. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these conditions. Entries must comply with these conditions to be valid.
- The promotion commences at 12.01am AEDST on 27/10/2014 and closes at 11.59pm AEDST on 14/11/2014. (“Promotional Period”
- To enter the competition, Entrants will be required to go to the Australian Almonds Facebook page located at https://www.facebook.com/Australianalmonds “Like” the page and then in 25 words or less tell us why the almond is your healthy snack of choice and submit your entry.
- Entrants are limited to one (1) entry per household only.
- This promotion is a Game of Skill and chance plays no part in determining the winner. Each entry will be individually judged based on literary and creative merit. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. The panel of judges and composition will be appointed by the Promoter.
- The 100 most creative entries received, as determined by the judges, will each win an almond tin ‘6 pack’ valued at $6.00 AUD. The promoter will be responsible for all postage and handling charges associated with delivery of the prizes awarded to each winner. Total competition prize pool is valued at $600.00 AUD.
- Judging will take place at the Promoter’s premises located at 9 William Street, Berri SA 5343 on the 21/11/2014 at 11.00am AEDST. All valid entries received within the Promotional Period will be entered into the competition.
- The winners will be notified in writing via email within 2 (Two) working days of the Judging and the names of the prize winners will be published on the promoters website at www.amazingalmonds.com.au on 28/11/2014.
- Prizes will not be transferable or exchangeable. Each winners prize will be sent by the Promoter to the winners nominated address within 28 days from notification of the prize being won or by any other period that may be agreed between the promoter and the winner(s).
- It is the responsibility of the winner(s) to ensure the Promoter has the correct contact information.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost, misdirected entries interrupted communications or unavailable network server or other connections, failed telephone, mid-delivery or computer transmissions or other errors of any kind, whether human, mechanical or electronic.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Conditions of Entry; and/or (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant.
- Subject to State and Territory law, in the event of technical malfunction or any other matter that interferes with or has the potential to interfere with the proper conduct of the promotion, the Promoter reserves the right to suspend, cancel, modify or terminate the Promotion.
- All entries become the property of the Promoter. The Promoter (The Almond Board of Australia) reserves the right to validate all entries.
- The Promoter is The Almond Board of Australia, 9 William Street, Berri SA 5343. ABN 31 709 079 099.